WHAT IS IMEI NUMBER?WHERE YOU WILL FIND IT?
Firstly i want to tell you that IMEI number is not for only mobile phones,it is for all the devices which can connect to a network,it can be mobile phones,tablets,dongles,i pod etc .It is the identity of a particular device when it connect to any cellular network.It is of 15 digits, you will find it on mobile bill,mobile box,back panel of mobile phone when you remove the battery OR go to dialer any type *#06# .
Now your phone is lost and what are the steps which you have to take further.Lets divide it into 2 parts:-
1-FOR FEATURED PHONE(NORMAL PHONE)
- Go to the police station and launch a FIR and then take the copy of FIR to your mobile phone operator,then you will get the duplicate SIM
- Secondly you can say to them to block you device
- They will block you phone or they will put your device on surveillance mode
Then if the person who has stolen your device,ever tried to connect with any other network ,then suddenly a notification will come .Then it will depend upon the efficiency of Police.If there is an ideal case then you can get you phone back ,otherwise forget about the device
2- FOR SMART PHONE OR i PHONE
If you have lost your smart phone ,then you don’t need to go to police station for FIR
There may be chance that you have put somewhere in you house or might be falling somewhere in you house OR the phone might be misplace by you or stolen by someone ,then in all the cases you need not to go to police station
There are some steps by which you can get back your device:-
In both the cases you will get the different options
If you phone is ON then you will directly locate it ,which is one key process and also very easy
If you phone is OFF or you don’t have any lock or password in you phone then:-
- Then there is an option of LOCK which locks your phone whether you have set lock screen or not by doing this you will save you data to be leaked
- If you think that there is no chance of getting you phone back ,then you will get the option to erase your whole data in both android and i phone by which you can be relaxed because no one is able to see your personal data
- If you have misplace it into your house and cant able to find it then there is a option to ring it also,by which your phone rings into its loudest possible volume ,if your phone is silent then also it rings to is loudest possible volume
- There is also a option to send message to lock screen which send the message to your lock screen about the stolen phone if some kind-hearted person got your phone then there may be chances of getting you phone back.
NOW IF YOU DON’T HAVE YOUR IMEI NUMBER
If you don’t have the IMEI number of your device then :-
Go to you Google dashboard, then go to devices tab and get all your devices details
FOR I PHONE
If you use i phone and you have taken the backup of you device in I tunes then you will get the common option by which you can get the details of all the i phone which you have backed up.
SO I THINK BY USING THIS TIPS YOU WILL GET THE CORRECT DIRECTION IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR PHONE